Remember when I mentioned that my old land camera broke, well Jesse gave me the best birthday gift in the world when I turned 32 a couple of weeks ago - a replacement one! This time, upgraded with flash and a better focusing mechanism. I couldn't have asked for anything better.


And of course, I had to start shooting right away. Here a few photos from the last few weeks. Like always, they're far from perfect, but that's how I like them.

We took Sebastian to Glen Echo Park in Maryland to ride his first carousel, then we traveled to Niagara Falls, NY to introduce him to his Great Grandmother and a Great Aunt and Uncle, and finally I took my first land camera photo with flash! Well, actually, Jesse took it....but I'll get to take one soon.





New Polaroid Land Camera!

Posted on

6.19.2014

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.