So much has happened since I posted last that I don't even know how to jump back into this blog. In the 9 months (tomorrow exactly!) since Sebastian was born he's been a colic-y baby and a baby who's refused to sleep through the night. Luckily he's outgrown both of those stages and is now a babbling, crawling, delightful little guy. We moved to a new apartment over the summer. I returned to teaching full-time last September and somehow made it through the fall semester on barely any sleep. Sleep makes such a huge difference on productivity and quality of life! I've continued sketching and illustrating and will try to post those new images soon as well as a final post on the book project I was working on all last year.

Anyway, there's a lot of old stuff to update on as well as new sketches and inspirations to share. I'm glad to be back and can't wait to jump right in.

p.s. - The blog header might change a few times in the next few weeks. I'm still deciding.

Lately...

Posted on

2.16.2014

Category

,

,

,

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.