The internet is an amazing tool. I've been a fan of Olaf Hajek's illustration and personal work for a while, and yesterday while gazing through pinterest the other day, I accidentally stumbled upon a link that sent me to a german website with an interview of the artist and a tour of his apartment. The internet has turned me into an unintentional stalker.

If you can read german, here's the full interview, with even more photos and a video. Or can you can run the website through google translate, which will make it read unintentionally hilarious. I am very jealous of Hajek's minimal apartment with its vintage and modern accents and especially want to steal his kitchen and all of his wonderful chairs. Although I'm tempted, I promise not to "single white female" him.





(all images via Freunde von Freundon)

Olaf Hajek at Home

Posted on

9.01.2012

Category

,

,

,

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.