...like trying to replicate my expired passport photo when I needed a new one this summer.


Jesse's a good sport and is luckily amused by similar notions.

15-year-old Deanna and 16-year-old Jesse, meet your 29 and 30-year-old selves....you should probably be a little bit disappointed.


**As a side note, my new photo was originally a lot closer to the original with much similar cropping, same colored hair bands, similar white shirt, etc, but I guess the government doesn't really care about attention to detail when it comes to goofy plans and cropped my photo in much tighter....and made both of our photos much darker and more orange. #planfail

Sometimes I do ridiculous things just to amuse myself

Posted on

5.24.2012

Category

,

,

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.