I was recently immortalized in a project called The Present Company.  It's a collection of polaroids taken by photographer Amber Mahoney of strangers she meets in her day to day life. She asks her subjects two questions: if you could ask a perfect stranger anything in the world, what would it be? or what is one thing you’d like people to know about you? and posts the answer she likes best.


My answer (to question #2): "Probably nothing....I like to keep my shit private."

The irony that I am now posting this on a blog that write where I tell strangers things about myself is not lost on me. I am such a hypocrite sometimes. A hypocrite who curses like a sailor.


Anyway, her site is awesome. I met Amber recently when I started designing a couple of logos for her (promise to post those as soon as they're finished) and am now trying to convince her and her husband to leave Washington D.C. and move to Baltimore. My scheme is to bring all of my friends to me so I don't have to make new ones here...I'll let you know how that works out.

The Present Company

Posted on

4.10.2012

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.