The last few weeks have been too chaotic for blogging, but I thought I'd post a brief recap in photos. We spent most of our time throwing Christmas decorations around our apartment, wrapping presents, visiting my family in Alabama (including my sister and little three month niece) catching up with old friends, celebrating Jesse's 30th birthday (!!) and then carousing the new year. Oh, and the best news of all is that we finally got an offer on our house in Philadelphia and are set to close on it at the end of the month!

I'm excited for 2012. Jesse's wrapping up his job in Philadelphia and finally moving full-time to Baltimore in just a few days. This year feels like it will continue to bring fresh starts and interesting experiences. My goals for the year include more travel, more sketching and illustration work, and trying to convince Jesse that we should get a dog!

Holiday in Photos

Posted on

1.04.2012

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.