Last week we drove down to Alabama to attend a very beautiful wedding, visit with my parents and adorably pregnant sister and brother-in-law, and see the aftermath of the tornado that went through their town.

The tornado destruction was sobering, the wedding was enchanting and our drive was very long. Of course, I completely forgot to take photos of any of the important events. Instead, here are a few views from the road, the floor of a hotel bathroom, the boat dock of the house we stayed at during the wedding, and one photo of us actually at said wedding. And I didn't even take that one - I stole it from a friend's facebook page (thanks, Ariane!).


Since arriving back in town, we've been busy getting our house ready to put it on the market. I should be back to blogging in a few more days....hopefully.

Oh, and that wedding really was like something out of a movie. I'd love to post more photos if I can scavenge some from other friends.

Alabama Road Trip

Posted on

5.31.2011

Category

,

1 Comment

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.