click to enlarge
If you've been reading this blog for very long at all, you're well aware that my mind's been focused on houses for the past two years. Since reality and our finances don't make it possible for us to buy or build the type of houses that I dream about, I figured I could at least immortalize them on paper. So, on and off between 2010 and 2011, I've been returning back to this small series. For now, there are only thirteen houses and they're currently part of a small show at Chapterhouse in Philadelphia through the end of the month, but it'd be nice to eventually have an even twenty. I'm not sure what my plans are for them beyond that....maybe something, maybe nothing, but in the meantime I just needed to get them out of my head.

Each day, I'll post a new one.

My Paddle Boat Retreat

Posted on

1.25.2011

Leave a Reply

Comment will appear shortly after being approved by author.